We’re after something similar to a modern day MacGyver. You won’t be disarming bombs with paperclips and used gum wrappers to fix fuses – yet you are a symbol for resourcefulness, ingenuity, and getting things done.
You’re the kind of person who loves to tinker with things for enjoyment and curiosity, just to see how it works. You work like a swiss mechanical army knife with precision and commitment, meanwhile performing a wide range of simple to complex jobs and projects; which involve fixing and repairing of things both indoor and outdoor making them look great.
You are the kind of person who has:
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Capacity to meet strict deadlines
- You solve problems like a modern day MacGyver
- Trouble shoot time-critical emergencies
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- Relentless religion to “love solutions”
- An adaptable and flexible work approach, means you are intentionally fast [velocity] but rarely in a rush finding the shortest distance between two points
You gotta love what you do! Simple. And nothing lights your fire more than making a difference. If you love to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, you’ll love working here, after all, we are known to get shit done! Check out what’s important to us: http://www.chill.com.au/who-we-are/how-we-behave/
Some of your responsibilities will revolve around:
- general maintenance and orderliness
- cleanliness in the warehouses to ensure that facilities and equipment are in great shape at all times
- works to guarantee the safety of individuals by fixing gadgets and equipment that may cause harm when in bad condition
- repair and replace general hardware, electrical gadgets, vehicles, trailers
- trouble shooting general problem
- good knowledge of electrical works and carpentry
You’ll have a good command of English, both written and verbal. Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence. While performing the duties of this job, you’ll be exposed to cold and frozen environments. Noise level in the work environment can be loud with trucks and forklifts accessing the warehouses.
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, you’ll love working here, after all, we are known to get shit done.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org